...that I'm human.
I honestly don't know what happened to Josie here. It's pretty obvious that she's half scorpion. Beyond that, it's hard to say. Was she always like this, and fell in love with a human boy? Was she recently transformed? I don't really know.
I had this idea ages ago, and I've been trying to draw a decent scorpion-taur girl for a while now Josie here is my third attempt but I didn't have much more than "scorpion-taur" and "shy" when I started it. I started drawing it about two months ago, and finally gave her decent hands before posting her. I realize scorpions have eight legs, but somehow, she looked better with six when I drew her.
Poor thing. Looks like she really needs a little cheering up.Challenge!
Give her a story! She needs a good story of some kind. Use your creativity! If I get more than ten story ideas suggested in comments just write a short paragraph I'll pick the best one and it'll become her official story!Story suggestions so far from:
- ~avacadoramabot: Josie works at a genetic research lab, slips on a wet floor, and gets injected with scorpion-taur serum.
- ~CayleyGraph: Josie is a non-human actress fighting for a role in an upcoming production of Cinderella.
- ~Starfighterace-421: Out biking, Josie finds a cave with hieroglyphs on the walls; touching the scorpion-taur glyph, she transforms.
- ~Ayame-Seeker-CjBArt: Josie is a reporter visiting a toxic waste spill at a desert research lab, and gets stung by a mutated scorpion.
- ~Xweetara: Josie lives out in the desert, rescuing lost hikers, which she herself once was before an accident changed her life.
- ~Jonat: Josie was once a spoiled pretty girl, cursed by a witch for wanting to be even prettier, until the curse should be broken by true love.
- ~darkelemental1: Josie was always a scorpion girl. She feel in love over the internet, and this was the first real-life meeting with her boyfriend.